Monday, September 29, 2008

Yesterday was Sundae

My brother-in-law, Mike, and I are tele-pathetic and it is amazing how we can read minds four miles away. Because yesterday was the sabbath, a divine intervention overtook me and said, 'Call, Mike. It's an ice cream night.'

As soon as Mike answered I could hear his grumbling. He was slurping on an ice-pop and was not getting satisfied. "No frickin' way," he exclaimed, "I was just thinking the same way."

In a matter of two minutes we were on our way to Big Dip for, perhaps, our last hot fudge Sundae of the season. They close down on Wednesday and their supplies are short - they were out of waffle cones, for instance.

Even so, we got our treats and I even got extra fudge on my cookie-dough. Yo! If that doesn't bring happiness, I don't know what else will!

No comments: