Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yearbook photos

I as taught a great new website today where you can imagine yourself in every era.  This is my 70s look and I suppose I was the teacher that all those kids hated.  Check out your own yearbook at yearbookyourself.

Can you think of a happier way to waste a day?

See, I knew I had a parallel life and this is the real me.  This is the inner me that not many know.  Although I've always aimed to be Brad Pitt, the reality is that I'm Brett Armpitt and am often seen walking down hallways with toilet paper dragging from my wingtip shoes.

I suppose I'm married to a woman named Georgina and she has a plaid mini skirt to match my jacket.  She also has go go boots but I don't like when she wears them because they upstage my glasses.  


Ps: This is my sister's yearbook photo, and she oddly looks dead-up like my mom used to in her yearbook.



And Casey looks like Grandma Vera!!!

No comments: