Friday, August 22, 2008

one of those nights

Today is my last day of working with the Liberty Partnerships Program and my fuel tank is on close to empty. The result of this is a last minute entry into the 366 (it is a leap year) days of what makes me happy. Earlier this week, while shaving, I thought it would be interesting to attempt a "cabbage patch" beard on the bottom of my chin since I can't do a full beard because I have odd places where hair doesn't grow. The task at hand, you see, is to look like my brother-brother-in-law, John Barnwell, by Christmas. It's fueled my morning shower ritual immensely -- all in hope of one day getting an audition with ZZ Top. As you can see, I'm making slow progress, but the feat has made this week fly by harmoniously.

In addition, I recognized how I failed to post two beautiful pictures that came my way a few weeks ago. Because of a mattress swap with my niece, I was reminded of the beautiful coincidence that love brought my sister and her husband together and from this love came two irreplaceable children. Discussing this yesterday, I remembered, that I forgot to share wonderful vogue photographs when they came my way. Beauty has always made me happy.

1 comment: