Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Virtual Happiness

Okay, okay, can you blame me? I was supposed to leave for New York a month ago. Ever since that date passed, I keep thinking I'll be leaving in a couple weeks, so I don't need to make plans for what to do with my time. Thus began my YouTube craze. But I don't even care! Even when I still have things to do in Manhattan, I will be YouTubing.

That ends our explanation hour. Now onto the happy times:

Why I'm happy:

1. I HAVE TICKETS TO NEW YORK!! Plane tickets mean that I am FINALLY LEAVING!!! I leave Monday, and, if everything goes accordion to plan, I will not be back 'til mid-May

2. I posted my most successful video yet. It's the #19 Most Viewed activism video for today, and one of the highest-rated and most discussed activism videos for today!! I've never gotten so many comments and ratings! I've also gotten some new subscribers, so this is a pretty good day!

2b. THERE ARE MORE THAN 2000 VIEWS

3. (or 1b) Of course I'm happy that my video is getting seen and whatnot, but I'm especially happy because the video is actually about something important. It's about this Earth Day project that a girl started. Her goal is to have people pick up 1000 pounds of trash worldwide on Earth Day. That's what my video's about- I'm promoting the project, and I think it's awesome. Earth Day is still pretty far away, but why not start now?

Here's a link in case the video doesn't work






TWO THOUSAND!!!

Stay happy, all!
-Sir Happy the First

No comments: