Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The 6th Period Balloon Throwback Memory


During the end of the day, Senior Creative writing and exhaustion, a hobby began where my students tried to carry forth with more learning, but it didn't occur unless we blew up a balloon and kept it afloat. This ritual became therapeutic, actually, and my reflection on it brings me happiness.

Balloons are good friends to have. The 'tives brought them in my house over Easter and I like bouncing them about -- hence this throwback. My sister's dog Gus, too, enjoys the endless fun he can have attacking them. Such a simple, cheap and easy way to find entertainment.

Looking at the three balloons floating about my house, I decided I'd reenact a Balloon-Volley festival, but I can say it is not thrilling to be a lone sportsman. Even so, bouncing a balloon about is joyous. I highly recommend it.

No comments: