Monday, March 17, 2008

KEREN YOHANNES

Keren is here today! Rejoice!!

I didn't feel like bringing my laptop to her, and she didn't feel like getting up, so here is our photograph:



But wait! There's more!

I GOT INTO DEPAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if you untheatre people know what that means, but that is hella amazing. I still don't believe it. I don't have many other words to say about it, but I have never cried so much out of happiness. I was crying for hours.

So there you go. This has been a good day.

Stay happy!
Knight Rodrick of Gluecklich
(That means "happy" in German. Thank you, student exchange!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Morgen!!!!!! That's really exciting- I know you've been wishing for that for a while now. Yay!!!!!!

Megan G.

Bryan Ripley Crandall said...

Great happiness! this is awesome, Morgen, and I was so glad to see Keren. This makes might day!