Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happiness is a warm Puppy


I opted to google happiness tonight and click on images. I couldn't believe I found this book cover on the first page. As a kid, I used to go to my grandparents' house in Hamilton, New York, and one of my first rituals, after getting a hug, a kiss and a pat on the poo poo from Grannie Annie, was to read "Happiness is a Warm Puppy." I loved that book.

See, even as a wee one, I was on a pursuit of good times and positive energy.

I sent my dog to the Baby-sitters last night, a.k.a. my parents -- even so, happiness is a warm puppy. They currently have the warmth of that dog.

In reality, happiness is puppy breath, which Baby no longer has. Either way, if you have a warm fuzzy friend, be sure to hug him/her extra hard today.

No comments: