Saturday, January 12, 2008

Would Ellen Be Happy When She Learned Her Son Was Alive and Well?


briellen
Originally uploaded by bripc
Ellen Degeneres makes me happy. Brian Valentine does, too, even if he spells his name wrong. I always say that Ellen is a male version of Brian, but then I get confused because she should be a female version of Brian. They're both just good kids.

These two photos don't make their resemblance that apparent, but truly they are mother and son. I wrote to Ellen last Fall to see if we could get on her show. I billed it as "Ellen, this is the son you never knew you gave birth to." She didn't bite.

Even so, Ellen makes me happy when she does her faces and acts all goofy. Valentine is simply a genius with perspective. I love his angle on the world and how he sees things -- a story teller, indeed.

Gosh, I wish Ellen would write me back. I think an exchange between her and Brian on national television would be something for everyone. It could be a reunion episode that would make people cry and that audiences would talk about on subways, buses and at the office coffee machine. Together, they could listen to their ipods and dance a duet I bet. That would make everyone happy.

I admit, these two photos don't look maternal, but if Brian and Ellen were in the same room everyone would see she must be his mother, or at least an Aunt.

No comments: