Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Warming the Globe So We Can Play Once Again

I know we both wrote about the same thing today, but oh well.
We must really be screwing up the planet when it is not only 70 here (the temperature is supposed to be 40), but in New York as well. What is up with that?
These are bittersweet times because I want to be happy about the beautiful weather, but I am unhappy about why it's like this. I will admit that it's nice to get a break from the winter gloom and get an injection of bright sunlight and cheery weather. It's amazing how weather can affect your mood.

-Morgan

1 comment:

Bryan Ripley Crandall said...

I've always said, if you don't know the snow, you can't appreciate the meltdown! Seasons are good. Change is natural. Predictable, but natural. Winter is the honest season. It tells the truth. I'm finding happiness in such honesty. BRC : )