Thursday, January 10, 2008

race car happiness


race car happiness
Originally uploaded by bripc
I'll be brief, today. A few years ago, Alice Stevenson came to school laughing hysterically. She founded a website that tickled her and she made me sit down and watch this tiny little race car. I did. I failed the test. From time to time, I'd hear the race car coming out of Alice's classroom and when I'd check on her, she'd be giggling. The race car is a tiny piece of happiness that revisits us again and again, and it resurfaces in our world whenever it can. I post the link below to, hopefully, make your day. Don't laugh though. That's the object.

http://www.savageresearch.com/humor/insanityTest.html

3 comments:

Morgan said...

that thing is hilarious. well done

Anonymous said...

Bryan.. Alice showed this to me this morning. She made me take the test right in front of her. I failed after 5 seconds. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, yeah... I definitely failed.