Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pop Culture!

Remembering when stupid pop culture things are makes me happy. Even if I don't watch them. Just knowing that I remembered that the Grammys are tonight makes me happy. The Grammys are on tonight at 8 on CBS (I think. I can't know EVERYTHING). There's going to be this cool thing with the Foo Fighters. They have this song called The Pretender (I don't think it's that great), but what's awesome is that they had lots of people send in videos on YouTube to audition for playing a new part for the song during the Grammy performance. Most people are on violins. They have 15 people who will be playing. Then another three are competing to be the featured artist. You can vote until 9 tonight I think. It's at www.youtube.com/mygrammymoment. Should be sweet.
Another reason to be happy: I haven't forgotten about this blog! I'm back!

1 comment:

Bryan Ripley Crandall said...

beautiful. Thanks for making this happiness statement.

Bry