Friday, February 1, 2008

Happiness is a pair of Red Sox!


Today I put on a pair of red sox. When it comes to men's fashion and accessories, there's not much a guy can say that says, "Hey, I can be professional, but I have a quirky side, too. That's why I love my red sox. Aaron Ray loaned them to me last year and I never returned them because they are simply great.

There was that loud mouth, talk show guy from the 80s who always wore his red sox. He pre-dated the talk show bonanza and although I forget his name and I believe he was suffering from long cancer in his later years, I always remembered his foot stockings. You want to make millions? Design a line of men's socks that allow a character to be a character. Ties are outward, but socks are inward and on days I need to be a little more professional than others, I find happiness in my cherry tomato, yarn feet hidden beneath a pair of long pants and dress shoes.

No comments: