Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Megan Green Sent Me This Happy Link!!!


I'm not the only mortal thinking about happiness in 2008. The TED initiative (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is further along than I am and on their site they have video themes from creative and innovative thinkers sharing their thoughts.

Here, I've linked to their "Happiness" page. By clicking on the "TED" logo above, you will get to several videos where individuals share their notions of happiness. Perhaps there will be a day that I'm that tech-savvy, too.

In the meantime, I'm happy about Megan's suggestion and share it with you.

1 comment:

Daniel Lobb said...

Dear Frog,
For the past couple days I've had a case of the winter blues. One of these days I remembered your happiness blog that I hadn't read for a month. So, I caught up on everything, and it made me feel a bit better. Today I checked it again to see what was new, and I followed the TED link. I spent a good hour (while I should have been doing Alice homework) listening to these talks. They blew my mind. One of the lectures was so relevant to my life that it's still got me spinning.
I just wanted to let you know that after a crushing New England loss, the monotony of school, and a snowless Louisville winter, you have put a smile back upon my face.