Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oprah

My year reflection on what makes the world a good, happy place could not be complete without Oprah Winfrey herself.  Somehow, yesterday, I came home and saw she was still on the air -- always optimistic, always spiritual, always happy and always connecting.  Man, our romance has been twenty years in the making and she doesn't even know I exist.  I started to think what the world would be without her and I can't imagine it.  It is so standard that when you need a soul-fix, she'll be on and addressing a topic that makes you understand life's hardships more...that is, when she's not featuring bras and giving away cars.  I'm also amazed by her physical transformation over the years.  I guess money does make a difference, no?  What are the chances I'll be left in her will?

No comments: