Friday, May 16, 2008

La Fiesta, La Life, La Ocean, La Ritual, La Relaxation


At the moment, I am unable to upload a picture of my whereabouts (I believe there's a firewall in the way).  Yet, I am at the ocean.  I am calling myself a 2008 surprise for Alice, Charlie, and the seniors of Brown.  I'm at my hotel and I slept like a baby.  They have the most comfortable beds in the world, and the curtains create complete darkness at night.

Yesterday, I ran the beach. I walked the beach.  I perused the local area and I drove to look at lifestyles of the rich and ridiculous.  St. Augustine, Florida, remains one of my homes and I tabulated that I've done this trip for ten straight years.  This year, though, I do the trip on my own (but with the added surprise element that I won't be alone.

It's overcast this morning, but yesterday was all sun -- like tomorrow.  It will hit 94 degrees today. I will drink more coffee and hit the sand.  Life is not bland along the shores.  

No comments: