Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happiness is a rare Delicacy


Growing up, tacos were not allowed in my house. Why? My father hates them, so we always had to wait for those rare occasions when dad was in Pittsburgh for training. This only occurred once every three or four years. Eating tacos for dinner simply didn't occur -- there were always chicken and potatoes to have for dinner, or grilled peanut butter or pancakes or venison.
Yet, when dad was gone, the tacos arrived.

I thought about this yesterday when my sister, Cynderballs, called me and asked if I wanted to eat tacos with them. Of course I did!!! And they were delicious. I don't think I've ever made tacos, myself, but I do love going out for them. In particular, La Rosita's in New Albany, Indiana, has the best tacos (and Mexican food) I've ever had. My sister and her husband, though, did a fine job with their tacos, too. They were delicious and Mike impressed me with his specialized quesadillas -- they were perfect.

Yes, me love some tacos. Yum Yum Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.