Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Commercial Happiness

Call me crazy, but this IKEA advertisement makes me happy. Why? It's brilliant. Calling individuals to make music out of items found in the kitchen has unbelievable potential. I don't think I will find the time to create a noise, myself, but I imagine many people will and I look forward to seeing their accomplishments. This should be a reality show. The designers for this competition deserve a round of applause. I encourage everyone to bang around their pots and pans and do a shout out to Spring! If you want to, you can send the videos. Go ahead, make noise. It may anger some, but for others, it will create a smile. It might even put a little funk in your kitchen rituals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.