Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bloggity Blog Blog



My semester countdown continues. Above is a photo of me if I was suddenly transformed into Japanese Anime. Cool site out of England that changes your image to several other images.

I turned in my final research proposal for technology policy and did a presentation. It is because of this class that I decided to dapple in this technological land. I've sort of kept the work hidden, but I now will link it to my happiness blog. It is totally research oriented, and then there's a link to teaching audience that I will continue to work on in further research.

The online community is fascinating, and although it is also exhausting, it does make me happy. So tonight, I am happy that another chapter is closing, only to open up more still needing to be written.

Clicking here will get you will there.

No comments: