Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye, 2008 - This resolution is complete


A year ago today, I opted to create a blog to honor happiness in 2008. It was my New Year's Resolution and I am proud to say I stuck with it. Today is the last posting for this blog and culminates with my final posting - a short video montage.

I've enjoyed focusing on a year of happiness and look forward to revisiting this site every day in 2009 to learn what made me happy exactly one year ago! I'm making other resolutions for the upcoming year, but they don't include another year of posting to this site. It makes me sad, but happy, that this ritual has come to its end.

I wish you the best in 2009 and hope every day of the next calendar year finds you with happiness in your heart.

Best always,

Bryan

1 comment:

ts said...

Congrats Bryan. I can't believe you made it, and I can't believe I read it all. Thanks for showing me that it is possible to do something big, by doing something small...daily.

Well Done